Why chA.D.D.?

This purpose of this blog is very simple...

It has absolutely no purpose. It is just a place for me to write when I suddenly remember to write about whatever I suddenly feel like writing about. Yes this could be scary. So you may come away inspired, entertained, scared, offended, and all manner of miscellaneous and unrelated emotions...yes welcome to my world!!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Holy Hot!

Well, it is hot as heck here in SE Texas. Aunt Jill made the comment that none of us will go to hell because we've already done our time here. Hmmm? Something to think about.


Had a great day! Super busy but unproductive. My laptop is way to slow to handle the operations I need it to do. Computers are supposed to make things easier, but I wasted so much time waiting for the stupid thing to catch up to me it was insane.

Why do they make programs more and more complicated and not allow the computer to run it. Yes I know...they want you to buy new computers. But guess what...they can all....well...you know.

The rest of the day was fine, other than the need to take a shower everytime I stepped out the door. I seriously sweat like an Elder's Quorum President in my father's office...ok maybe not quite that much.

Oh well. That's about it. I'm sure there is more to come and believe me when I say...it's gonna get interesting.

0 comments:

Again (One of my Favorite Songs)

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP