Why chA.D.D.?

This purpose of this blog is very simple...

It has absolutely no purpose. It is just a place for me to write when I suddenly remember to write about whatever I suddenly feel like writing about. Yes this could be scary. So you may come away inspired, entertained, scared, offended, and all manner of miscellaneous and unrelated emotions...yes welcome to my world!!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day One (hopefully not the last, but hey who knows)

So I've started a new blog. Yes my life has been turned upside down and I have no idea what lies in store. Most people looking at me would not say I look like my head is up my proverbial butt, yet the truth is that it is. It has just traveled so far that it has resurfaced through my neck and has the appearance of being in the right place.


But be that as it may, each day seems to be a new adventure, trial, and learning experience. I have come to this conclusion at least; I love the two superstars of my life...Emma and Hayes. They are everything to me and they continue to teach me new things each day.

I was particulary impressed by Emma's understanding of people and wishing they could learn to love each other unconditionally. Furthermore, Hayes, age 10, commented today that he decided the most powerful things in the world are as follows (1) Friends, (2) Forgiveness, and (3) love.

WOW! Out of the mouth of babes. If I can figure out how they do it, then I might just get this thing called life figured out before I get too old.

I was told earlier that I was old, but I claimed to be like a fine wine.
My recent addition to my list of those I consider good friends and worth listening too asked the following,
"Does that mean you are constantly fermenting?"
Nice huh? I merely commented back yes, but also always increasing in value. Haha..(sorry it was the best I could come up with, she stumped me...I know I'm shocked too.

Well to bed I go. Perhaps I'll write again before the second coming...here's hoping.

0 comments:

Again (One of my Favorite Songs)

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP